The Rules1) You must post these rules 2) Share 10 facts about yourself 3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for people you tag 4) Choose 10 people and put 10 icons in your journal5) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that". 6) You have to legitimately tag 10 people. 7) No tag-backs. 8) You can't say that you don't do tags. 9) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
My 10 facts
1. In the last 365 days I spent more time in Seattle (US) than Madrid, my home city. Because of my work, I usually spend up to half of the year abroad.
2. I enjoy reading science-fiction, currently Im in the middle of the "Southern Reach" saga, and it's perfect. Check it out!
3. My goal for this year is to move to my own place. I already have the place, nad the furniture is on the way. I just need the time to actually move my stuff there
4. In my current project at work, I share office with people from 50+ nationalities. One day, while having dinner out we counted 21 nationalities at the table. This is one of the facts of my work that I like the most, working daily with people from all around the globe, and actually getting to know them and their culture.
5. My latest musical discovery is "Two door cinema club".
6. Even if I don't post much art in dA, I usually doodle on paper quite often.
7. The most impressive nature scene I've ever seen is the Grand Canyon.
8. I actually met face to face the person who tagged me to do this, Exillior
9. I have two piercings but I rarely wear any of them.
10. One of my dreams is to open a board-games café one day.
The 10 questions1. What is the most memorable piece of fiction you have seen/read/heard?
-One of my favourite books is Cloud Atlas. It was one of the few books I read that actually had a huge impact on me.
2. If you write or otherwise have fictional characters of your own, who is your favourite character? If not, who is your favourite character from another person's fiction? And why?
-I don't write much, but my boyfriend does, and usually, the male leads of his stories are delicious characters to read about.
3. If you had to pick 3 countries/places you want to visit, what would they be?
-Hong Kong, New Caledonia, Costa Rica
4. What is the most amazing moment in your life so far?
-I don't think I can recall from afar which one was it. Usually all the memorable moments of our life look like the most amazing one while we're living them. One of the best ones though, was when I passed the hardest subject of my degree. I was in the countryside, with friends, taking a nap, and they knew my mark by phone and came all together to wake me up and congratulate me. It was a happy moment
5. Where were you 10 years ago?
-Probably struggling at uni, I was in first year.6. Who is the person who has influenced you the most and why?
-I guess my parents, it's the usual when you've spent your whole life with them.7. If you were to master one element (Fire, Water, Air, Earth), which would it be and why?
-Water. I always felt a thing for water.8. What are your favourite colours, fabrics and items of clothing to wear?
-Purple, green, red and black. Jeans, cotton, silk, chiffon.9. What would be the most perfect gift somebody could get you?
-Something handmade, a letter, drawing, any craftwork, picture of us signed, etc.
10. What is the most memorable scar on your body?
-The one below my chin used to be the only scar I had until I got my surgery last year. That scar has been with me since I was 7 years old. I literally fell on my face at school, and a big guy, probably from secondary school, came help me. I remember this was the first time I had conscience of love as something romantic. I is the first act of genuine kindness I remember outside my family.
I wont tag anyone, but if you feel like doing it, just do it with the same questions I answered