PE: Digital Art week Recap
Here we go with a general recap of what we've done over the last week! If you're looking for something you missed, this is the place where you'll find it!
Digital Art PE contest Winnners
First of all, thank you at all the participants! I know it's been a little contest but I hope you enjoyed it as much I did!
Here we go!
First place - 6 month Premium Membership
first WAR ZONE by ~13thSky
Second place - 3 month Premium Membership
Metamorphosis by `phoenixleo
Third place - 1 month Premium Membership
Unsacred Vows by `Lauraest
Congratulations to the winners! Thank you so much for your amazing effort and for participing!
Here you can find all the news articles and information posted over the week, hope you found it useful and learnt something new!
- Digital Art galleries - Part 1:Abstract, Animals and Fantasy.
- The digital art ABC: F to I
- Interview with ctJemm
- Digital Art galleries - Part 2: Illustration and Landscapes & Scenery.
- Interview with adelenta
- Let's learn something with this awesome walkthroughs
- Digital Art galleries - Part 3: Macabre & Horror, People and Political
- The digital art ABC: J to N
- Interview with mendigo-amigo
- Digital Art galleries - Part 4: Graffiti, Technical Drawings, Sketches & Doodles and Still Life
- Digital painting programs! A little overview!
- The digital art ABC: O to R
- Interview with ftourini
- Digital Art galleries - Part 5: Pop Art, Psychedelic and Surreal
- The digital art ABC: S to V
- Interview with maidith
- Digital Art galleries - Part 6: Animation, Conceptual, Dark, Emotional, Humourous, Minimalism and Miscellaneous
- The digital art ABC: W to Z
Well guys, thank you so much for this AWESOME week. I'm just so happy for how you responded. I only hope you enjoyed over the week as I did, and it'd be great if you'd continue researching and learning more things about digital art. I personally learnt a lot from this experience, and I hope you did too! That's the aim of #projecteducate after all!
Now it's time to enjoy Photojournalism with the alwasy awesome `Timothy-Sim. Stay tunned to #projecteducate's journal for further information!